The University Library of the University of West Bohemia, together with the Study and Scientific Library of the Pilsen Region offers readers a new service for the quick return of lent items, including at times outside the opening hours of the libraries - biblioboxes.
Returns of items are governed by the Library Regulations of the relevant library branch. Books will be removed from the reader's account during the following business day. If the reader returns the items after the expiration of the loan period, he/she will pay the late return penalty fee during the next visit to the library. The return of items can be checked in the catalogue under the reader's account, by mail or by telephone to the appropriate library branch.
Please be aware that via biblioboxes, it is not possible to return items from the Library of the Faculty of Economics in Cheb, or any documents on CDs or DVDs, or any bulky publications.
Locations of individual biblioboxes:
- Klatovská 51 (in front of the Faculty of Education, accessible non-stop)
- Sady Pětatřicátníků 14 (in the entrance hall of the Faculty of Law, accessible 6 am – 10 pm)
- Univerzitní 22 (in front of the entrance to the Faculty of Mechanical Engineering, accessible non-stop)
- Bolevecká 30 (in the entrance hall of the dormitory, accessible non-stop)
- Nádražní 9 (in the upper hall of the Main Railway Station, opposite to the entrance into the waiting room; accessible Mon-Sat 3.45 am - 11.00 pm, Sun 4:40 am - 11:00 pm)
- Husova 60 (in the main hall of the Central Bus Station, opposite to the main entrance; accessible 5:00 am - 10:00 pm)